The main activity of the company remains transportation of full and partial cargos by local and international land routes. Transport services are provided to both natural and legal persons in Lithuania and abroad. The clients’ list includes both small businesses and large companies. Lautoma offers flexible logistics services and is capable to adapt solutions to each client.
The choice of freight transport by road is very wide. Lautoma specialists help their clients choose the most optimal and best method of transportation to each client taking into consideration the specifics of a cargo, its volume, weight, destination, and urgency, in particular:
- Transportation of temperature-controlled goods (-25 to +25) by refrigerated trucks;
- Freight transportation by tent semi-trailers and large road trains of various sizes;
- Oversized and heavy freight transportation by platforms and special semi-trailers;
- Liquid freight transportation in tanks;
- Bulk freight transportation by grain trucks.
Lautoma transports various freight, such as:
- Food products
- Agricultural products: grain oil, etc.
- Organic products
- Industrial goods
- Industrial metals
- Building materials
- Industrial equipment
- Dangerous goods (ADR) - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 classes of dangerous goods
Currently, Lautoma clients’ freight routes include:
- Baltic countries: Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia;
- Scandinavian countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark;
- Central European countries: Poland, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Romania;
- Western European countries: France, Belgium, Holland, and Great Britain;
- Southern European countries: Spain, Andorra, Portugal, and Italy;
- Balkan countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, and Montenegro.
- Eastern European countries: Russia and Belarus;
- Some Middle East countries: Turkey and Israel.